Monday, February 6, 2017

29 Faces Feb 2017 - Day 5 & 6

So...  I will change direction tomoz methinks... but have loved these textures, colours, miss-matched decades/ideals I have slapped on canvas boards (feeling like a poorman's time lord, without Tardis but with scissors & glue) adding hopefully faces (no time for hair etc) that can bring it into perspective, showing not everything old is great or enlightened, but we can tramp-oline into a better world bouncing (let's leave Trump out of it) into awesomeness if we can accept rather than judge our differences... (maybe I should not have had that glass of wine before posting ;) )
Day 6
"I wanna be a cowboy"



Day 5
"Should I wear white?"

So that's it, thanks for dropping by & will be checking out ALL the 29 Faces blogs I promise, creeping around & stalking ;) Probs post every coupla days but hoping to 'art' every day to be part of the awesome '29 Faces' in Feb experience... run by the super energised & sweet Martha at Ayala Art (not too late to join) and anyway my sweet babe Memphis has challenged me... and so up for it... at the moment anyway... ;)
Catch ya soon x

6 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

I love that you painted a man's face, we have way too much female objectification these days. And, he's gorgeous :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

I am loving the faces that seem to be their own entities... Their expressions have stayed with me (their tales wagging fingers at me). And the backgrounds are brilliant.

Ayala Art said...

OoooooOOoooooO!!! I love the faces! Thanks for the details, yummm :oD

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy Dance!! Oh Shelle!! I love the look of the girl's face, powerful! And that guy!!! Excellent!!! Big Hugs!

Debi said...

Your my hero! I can't even mustard up the imagination to cook supper, brush my six strands of hair, let alone " create". I'm suffering from WTF! and trying so hard to fiddle le dee myself through life! I know I must! And seeing your string will to be YOU! is inspiration!
Cheers 🍻 huge hugs! xDebi🙋👌❤️🇨🇦

J C said...

Love this one!!