Sunday, October 28, 2018

HellooOOOooo FREAKS ;)

Ummm yeah... BEAUTIFUL Freaks ;)

Not Sure if I even can do this any more... like riding a bike (I still have not mastered ffs my bike has no brakes so I have to drag my feet along the concrete path to stop... VERY hard wearing thongs)... (oh crap, 'AUSTRALIAN pair of 'thongs' NOT 'AMERICAN THONGS)...

Yeah well doing this because very few things in the world put out tasty 'tit' (or is it 'tid') bits that lure me into (virtual/visual) intercourse with likeminded freaks... but Magaly  Emma & another awesome freak Rommy have lured me in like that freakish witch did Hansel & Gretel... and sew... my offering...
"I closed my eyes & saw the beauty within"... you know it, so much crappola in the world right now, so h a r d to not be effected without closing off senses... this is a little home made fix... cut it out, heal yourself... there is an alternative to nasty, to greed, to arseholes... we just need to look a little harder, don't give power to those dickheads... cut it off, see the beauty within (it's there)

Yeah sew ummm, SOMETIMES... I'm thinking how we can innocently think we do our best & try to 'fix' situations, often (because not professionals & with best intentions) we sorta don't.. "Are you ok?" means we tried... the scars sometimes don't even show... but someone tried... and we survive... & ain't that grand!
Thanks to everyone that moseys on by here in this freakin' fab blogfest... & I am coming to check out your freakish delights too... so cool to be back & thanks for dropping by xox


11 comments:

Rommy said...

I had to mitigate my giggles over the differences between Australian and American thongs lest I wake the husband and child. Your artwork always strikes a chord, but I really feel it today. It made me think of how bad-ass and powerful those of us who feel deeply are. That even though there's innocence lost in horrors that keep spewing out of the world, we endure.

Reba said...

I've always admired your artwork, and now your writing as well. This world has become such an ugly place, but there is still kindness and beauty if we look hard enough.

Magaly Guerrero said...

The first painting made me think of the sort of sacrifice one often has to make in order to appreciate oneself, sometimes it hurts so much to close our eyes (to ignore what's happening around us) if we want to appreciate the value of what feeds our soul... The result can leave us scarred and bleeding, but... what we get out of it is beyond powerful.

The second painting is even more ominous than the first, I feel. To me, it speaks of emotional wounds. There is a haunting in her eyes, and that sharp, sharp, sharp blade has hurt things we can't see. I'm left wanting to hug that child... ever so gently.

These are awesome, Shelle. Thanks so much for enriching the BFF2!

Magaly Guerrero said...

P.S. You will always master bike riding (and painting), thong or not thong... in an American and Australian sense. 😁

P.P.S. I must use your "tasty 'tit' (or is it 'tid') bits" phraseology one of these days, I just must. Bwahahaha!

Little Gothic Horrors said...

I love both paintings so freakin' much, Shelle! I relate so much to the first one because I've been feeling so angry lately at the news that I have to force myself to close my eyes sometimes for my own sanity.

And the second one just gets my sinister-y senses tingling. It's haunting!

I am SO glad you were able to participate!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

holli said...

WOW!! You did those? Gorgeous artwork! The world is dark and sinister but there also good. I have to believe in that.

Victoria said...

Your paintings are so stunning and soulful...they emit such bewildering beauty. They both are gorgeous and haunting in their own way. You are an amazing artist..it must have felt so rewarding painting these gorgeous souls!
Victoria

Carrie Van Horn said...

I love the truth in your words! You have an amazing talent. I absolutely love your art work!!

Holly said...

Ah tit bits 😉 Tis trying times indeed. Hope to see your sunshineshelleness more often. Ammmaaazzzing artwork! Sorry I'm a week late incorespondence.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hi Shelle! Long time no talk too! I truly hope you and the family are doing well! As always, LOVE, your art!!! You are missed girl! Big Hugs!

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats on your exhibition! Rommy was telling me about it! Take Care my friend!